1. Registration and a two-week trial is £10.00.
2. Should there not be a place your name will be put on a waiting list until a place is available.
3. Monthly fee rates are due and payable from the 3rd week of attendance (the remainder of the month).
4. An additional charge of one month's fees is due as a deposit.
5. By request the deposit amount due can be split into two payments. This payment will be taken by debit card using the details supplied on registration. You will be always be informed before your card is charged.
6. For the next calendar month onwards fees payments will be processed automatically.
7. The payment should be set up between the 1st and 7th of the month and will be taken at the same time each month going forward.
8. Your place at the school is permanent.
9. Should you decide not to continue with your classes one month’s notice of termination is required. Once notice is given, fees may cease to be paid immediately and your deposit will be utilised.
10. Fees not received within 7 days of the due date will be subject to a late penalty fee of £10.00 per week late. Please pay fees on time.
11. The term ‘fees’ includes monthly class fees, exam fees, show charges, costume payments or any payment where a due date is given.
12. Should fees become outstanding for two months or more, students will not be permitted to attend classes. This is especially important as Acrobatics fees include a charge for insurance.
13. Bank Details for additional for transfers can be provided on request.
14. Please use the child’s name as the reference.
15. There shall be no discount for non-attendance.
16. If anyone has a particular difficulty with the payment of fees please speak to me in confidence before fees are due.
17. Fees are calculated so that equal monthly amounts are payable. Fees are charged for 34 weeks each year. The school will be open for a minimum of 34 weeks per year, term time only with the exception of holiday clubs.
18. There are always more than 34 scheduled classes during an academic year. As a result if a class is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances there will be no reduction in fees unless the number of weeks open falls below 34 in that academic year.
19. If you are absent, payment of fees must still be made as your place is retained for you until notice of termination.
ABSENCE DUE TO COVID-19
20. A student who must isolate due to symptoms of Covid-19 or a positive test will not be eligible for a refund of fees.
21. A student who must isolate due to a case of Covid-19 in a bubble outside of Dance Factory i.e school, family or other activity will not be eligible for a refund of fees.
22. In the event that one of the Dance Factory classes has to isolate due to a positive test, classes will be made up once the student(s) recover, receive a negative test or the period of self-isolation is over. They will not be eligible for a refund of fees.
23. Students listed in points 20 and 21 above may attend additional timetabled classes on their return to make up for classes missed. This is providing there is a place available and classes are within their usual group of peers/ability level. Every effort will be made to keep in touch and, where possible, provide material for home study or ‘Zoom’ the lessons they are missing.
SHUTDOWN DUE TO COVID-19
24. Should the business be required to close by law or in circumstances where opening would be detrimental to the health of student, all fees subscriptions will be paused.
25. Where possible, classes will move online. Previous classes have taken the form of Zoom or Facebook Live and via the Facebook group: dANCE fACTORY Online Learning Hub.
26. Online classes will be chargeable separately and at reduced rate from face to face classes. Access to classes online will be granted after payment is made each week.